Friday, January 29, 2010

Homework 84

1.I think many people have read the book I'm reading because in Social Studies we Study Egypt.Why,The reason many people read the book is because we started just studying Egypt so maybe people want extra info so when Mr.Depasquale asks a question they will have many reasons why and how to support their given answer.So,I'm reading it because I like Egypt I like the tombs,pyramids,sphinx,and most all mummies so that why I read it.
2.I would recommend everyone to read it because I gives helpful information about Egypt so that if you have to answer any question the book give reasons.Why,because if a Social Studies gives an assignment it's always good to be able to look back and find correct and not false information.One reason I recommend people to read it is because it helps you learn.The second reason it's helpful is because it can be used as a study tool.The third is because your able to have a home resource.
3.Schooled by Gordan Korman this book is comedy with many jokes.No,Schooled doesn't relate to the book im reading right now.
4.Halfway through the school year,I already read 8 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment